#ibct #35 seed over all. Alexa Rank 8818. Page Rank 4.
Hesham Zebida’s famousbloggers.net is the first annual 2012 #IBCT Champion. Some people may be surprised to see this blog beat all the amazing competition to win it all. Well the point of this tournament is competitive comparative analysis. This is comparing what one blog does better than another in a competitive review process. Using this method FamousBloggers.net could not be beat. At least not this year. Here are the top reasons FamousBloggers.net is the #IBCT Champion:
1. Guest Blogging. The premise of the website is to feature famous bloggers or to provide an opportunity for up and coming bloggers to become famous. If done right, submitting a hot guest post on this website can go viral and can contribute to overnight success. This is due to the large network of famousbloggers or guest bloggers that contribute to the blogs success. This proves the guest blogging method can work long term.
2. Timing. Honestly I was going to write about how the layout of famous bloggers can be and needed to be upgraded. However, an expert always can anticipate what their readers really want. I checked the website this morning and noticed a brand new home layout that is a huge improvement. Congrats Hesham whoever picked the new design give them a raise (If it was you , just take a vacation.).
3. Diverse products. When people start out with their blog they eventually consider monetizing and making money selling something. FamousBloggers does a great job with, ‘affiliate marketing’, but they take things a step further. They don’t just offer an affiliate link to the Thesis Theme that many bloggers recommend. They have developed custom skins as stand alone enhancement for the popular blogging platform: thesisawesome.com. Talk about best of breed, yeah.
4. Future Development. The blog is openly referred to as a social media platform. This is how it is being used these days at least by the internet marketers and bloggers who read it daily. This is a huge opportunity for value and growth. A social media platform focused on blogging is an excellent idea. This proves again the difference between successful people and everyone else; the successful act on good ideas instead of just talking about them passionately.
5. Content is King. Everyone says it and it is true. There is no substitute for great content and FamousBloggers has it. I notice that the primary goal seems to be to give readers the latest and greatest content related to making it online. I have noticed links to great articles even if they are not on FamousBloggers. This puts the focus on the topic or point, not so much where it came from. I believe this builds a level of trust with the blog as people know the best stories will be covered even if it isn’t written by FamousBloggers.
Thank you for participating in the 2012 International Blogger Championship Tournament.
Extra Special thanks to all the extremely successful internet marketers and bloggers who showed this idea support and love at one point or another throughout the process. Thank you so much for talking about the #IBCT or following me @freedommmc or re-tweeting or mentioning or what ever you did, I thank you and I look forward to growing the #IBCT in 2013.