This is part one of a two part series. Part two will include the conclusion of this story.
No money, no honey.
That is the deal.
The whole universe is driven by one simple agreement. The ancient Greeks, who studied in Africa called it Quid Pro Quo.
It simply means something for something.
I’ll give you this piece of candy if you give me that toy.
I’ll pick you up from the airport if you buy drinks at happy hour.
If you show me yours I’ll show you mine.
You know the deal. The fact is everyone does.
The problem is there’s always that one person who wants to take advantage of someone else.
They are not driven by integrity and hard work, no, no, no, they are driven by something much darker and insidious:
Greed, selfishness, immaturity, foolishness, ego, …
This is where the night mares start.
Guest posting is a popular promotion technique that bloggers have been using for years and years. I would bet 99% of all bloggers would recommend writing guest posting to promote new and old blogs.
The process is simple.
- Find a blog that accepts guest posts.
- Write an article that matches that blogs topic.
- Send the article to the blogger for review.
- The blogger publishes the article featuring the guest writer.
It’s a WIN-WIN for everyone:
- The Blogger gets a new article for their blog that they don’t have to write.
- The Writer gets exposure by being featured as a guest writer in front of a new audience.
Hey, that’s not scary sounding where’s the nightmare?
The nightmare starts when the blogger decides they want MORE out of the deal than what was originally agreed to.
- The blogger agreed to provide CREDIT to the guest post writer as the AUTHOR but instead they publish the article with themselves as the AUTHOR.
- The blogger agreed to provide TWO back-link’s to the guest post writer’s website but instead they provide just one or none.
What makes this so sad is that this blogger thinks that somehow they will get away with this fokury.
They really think they can just rip you off publicly and continue on like everything is just copacetic.
It’s sad to see people with the crab in a barrel mentality.
It’s like they want to stand on other people shoulders in order to gain higher ground.
Featured Blog Posts Subscribe for Free updates