If you are serious about growing your online business you know how important search engine traffic is to your success.
There are only 4 types of traffic that you can receive online:
The only source of traffic that shows up everyday without requiring you to do anything new is Search.
That’s why this source is so popular for website owners.
Even though most bloggers have no clue how much traffic they’ll get after ranking number one for their search term.
…But that’s another issue.
In order to obtain search engine traffic there is really only two steps:
2. Optimize your content using your keyword.
Step #2 is the most difficult for most people.
- The good news is if you do this step right you will get tons of search engine traffic.
- The bad news is if you do it wrong you’ll waste your time and become frustrated at SEO.
This is where the plugins for WordPress SEO plugins enter the scene.
The most popular #1 recommended SEO plugin for WP is Yoast SEO built by Joost de Valk.
I’ve been using this plugin for over a year and I have been recommending it to everyone.
When I noticed this review by Ms. Ilene and I decided to take a closer look at SEOpressor.
I’m glad I did I was very surprised at what I found when I compared SEOpressor vs Yoast.
Here’s the first part of my video comparison review: Seopressor vs Yoast
Here’s part two of my video comparison review: Seopressor vs Yoast
As you can see from these informal comparison videos SEOpressor offers options that Yoast simply can’t match.
- Both posts were completely optimized using Yoast first.
- Both posts missed HUGE opportunities to optimize for SEO according to SEOpressor.
Why Seopressor vs Yoast only? Why not compare other SEO plugins?
I study the best bloggers in the world and I notice what they recommend and use themselves.
When I see someone with a website in the top 10,000 on the internet saying that they used this plugin to obtain insane search traffic I listen very cloesly.
Most bloggers have been recommending either the All in One SEO Pack or SEO by Yoast but so many more recommend Yoast that I decided to use it for this comparison.
I don’t think the All in One SEO Pack plugin is better than Yoast by the way.
I have used it in the past and as a matter of fact I found better results with Yoast than I did with it that’s why I changed over a year ago.
I used to really like to use Yoast.
It’s easy to use and you get the green light indicator pretty quickly telling you that you’re all set for SEO, but I don’t want GREEN LIGHTS I want search traffic.
Why I’m switching to SEOPressor?
- It’s Practical. If the suggestions made by SEOpressor were very spammy or illogical then I wouldn’t want to use this plugin. The fact that the suggestions are practical and sensible is what I like the most, and the fact that you can target 3 keywords.
- It’s easy. It really is easy to use if you have been using Yoast. The meta field information is the same you just enter it in a different place. The cool thing is SEOPressor will work with Yoast so you don’t have to uninstall it if you don’t want to. In my test SEOPressor read the meta fields I entered in Yoast with no problem.
- Price is right. If you want professional results you’ll need a professional tool. It’s as simple as that. The best landscapers use the best lawnmowers. If you want professional SEO results then you need a professional TOOL. SEOPressor is priced right for small business owners and solopreneurs. This is why I recommend you buy it.
In summary I believe the point of SEO is to simply describe your content to the search engines so they can find it easier.
SEOpressor does a much better job of this than Yoast.
Now it’s over to you?
What do you think is the best SEO plugin for wordpress?
DO you agree with my comparison of Seopressor vs Yoast?
Featured Blog Posts Subscribe for Free updates