This Social Media Saturday starts with a somber mood as we remember the 235 people who died in a nightclub fire in Brazil.
Another reminder of the value of life.
One day you’re here and the next day you’re gone.
“Boate Kiss“ the name of the night club as pictured behind Social Media Sam™ was the #1 searched term for the past 7 days on Google.
Can you imagine going out to have a good time partying and then you see a fire so you try to escape and you can’t so you die?
I wasn’t there so I don’t know what happened but, I’m telling you, these clubs take it too far with these sparklers and pyrotechnics but they don’t go nearly far enough with safety precautions.
You’ve probably seen some of this before yourself.
How many clubs have you squeezed into that were packed to the rim like a bag of lemons, how easy do you think it would be to get out if something happened?
It’s crazy. God bless the families affected and the souls of the deceased.
Before I get into this weeks best Social Media Tips I want to give a shout out to some very important people on Google+:
Thank you for the SHARE, PLUS ONE, MENTION, or WHATEVER I really appreciate it.
Don’t forget to add me to your circles:
SoMeSA Tip #1 – GooglePlus
Why should you promote your blog on GooglePlus?
- This past week it was announced that Google+ has passed Twitter as the Second largest social media website.
- Google Authorship. You need Google+ to set up Google Authorship. If you haven’t set this up like me you need to, it is changing the way people use Google. It won’t be long before Google search is like ebay or craigslist, no image no click.
Before I get into the second tip of #SoMeSa episode #3 I want to give a shout out to some very important people on Twitter:
Thanks for the Mention, re-tweet, follow or whatever, I appreciate it.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, thanks!Follow @FreedomMMC
SoMeSA Tip #2 – Twitter:
Why should you promote on Twitter?
- Here’s a Black History month fact. Did you know that Black People use Twitter more than any other Social Media Platform? Come on now admit it you’ve always wanted to tap that Black……..market. Here’s your chance.
- Twitter is serious. Anytime people are using it to find a job then you know it’s important.
SoMeSA Tip #3 – YouTube:
Why should you promote your blog on YouTube?
- YouTube is now the second largest search engine to Google. Want to get found maybe you need a larger net?
- YouTube is a great way to brand your products and services while building strong connections.
Today’s last and surely not least tip comes from Lisa Irby of 2CreateAWebsite.com and NicheWebsiteSuccess.com don’t miss this great video I’ve learned a ton of useful YouTube tips from Lisa in the past. She was nominated for the first and second #IBCT – The International Blogger Championship Tournament don’t miss this video:
And that’s it for the third episode of #SoMeSa.
Thank you for helping us take over all the trending topics on social media.
When you see a good social media tip share it with the hashtag #SoMeSa.
Because Saturday is for making money on the internet.
Live today like it’s your last, it really could be.
Featured Blog Posts Subscribe for Free updates