Introducing Social Media Saturday.
It might be mean but it’s true. Tell me if I’m lying.
When you find something really interesting on the internet what’s the first thing you do about it?
In the old school internet ie pre-social media era people would just email the article to their friends.
Remember those days.
I guess they still exist for some people but I don’t get very many of those any more.
Come on man, It’s safe here you can admit it, were you that “REPLY ALL” guy? I hated you dude.
#SoMeSa was started to accomplish three primary objectives:
1: Review what’s hot in social media marketing.
2. Educate. Share the best tips proven effective at helping you use social media to benefit your online business.
3. Promote. Use the tag #SoMeSa and get more followers, re-tweets, +1′s and more.
The goal is to find an outstanding example of an online marketer using social media to generate business. The most effective strategies are featured and discussed.
Save this page and subscribe for updates, the latest episodes are listed below:
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa 17 – Trayvon Zimmerman
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa 16 – It’s about Trust. [VIDEO]
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa 15 – Motivated by Momma
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa 14 – The Sun is Shining
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa – ep. 13 – THAT’S Too Controversial?
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa – ep. 12 – Crowd funding & #OneSpark2013
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa – ep. 11 – How do you make money online?
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa – ep. 10 – Happy Easter
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa – ep. 9 – IS IT ME OR THE MODERATOR?
- Social Media Saturday #SoMeSa – ep. 8 – Chorão.
Now here’s a questions for you. What is your biggest problem with Social Media? How are you using it to attract business?
Don’t forget to leave your best social media tips here.
You’ll get even more followers and hey, maybe you’ll be featured in an up coming episode of #SoMeSa.