Everyone wants attention. That’s all its about right?
Competing for attention is something that people have always done every since we were all little kids, you would think that by now we would have mastered how to get it, but nooooooo.
On the internet is no different.
People are still competing for the same thing they were in grade school.
Except on the internet there is an endless sea of websites and users (real and fake) for you to compete with. They’re all lined up with their best puppy dog eyes just begging for a click.
So what do you need to do in order to get people to look at you instead? How can you stand out from the crowd?
FIRST: Lets start with what you DON’T need to do:
- You don’t need to play yourself like a fool by pulling off stupid stunts or taking off your clothes.
- You don’t need to have any special talent like the ability to play a musical instrument or sing.
- You don’t need to look like a model or have professional photos of yourself over the place like a wannabe celebrity
Actually getting attention online is not that dramatic at all it just seems like it would or should be.
The process of getting attention online is really a boring and not that exciting one.
I hope that you don’t underestimate the VALUE in these tips just because they don’t seem spectacular.
This is just what I have tested and proven works for me and my blogs consistently. I want to share this with you so that you’ll know what you can do that WILL bring you REAL results with out the BS.
The Blog Post Process Cycle I use to Dominate Search Engines.
=====> Is all about what to do Before, During, and After you post articles on your blog.
- Research. Use Google trends insight to monitor what topics people are talking about. You can also monitor hashtags to hijack. This way you KNOW what is popular before you write.
- Forecast. Discuss topics that you know will continue to resurface as top trending topics. Seasonal, etc. Check out this post about Forecasting.
- Pre-Promote. Write killer content and as you write post updates on social media that a post is on the way. Especially if your post replies to an existing article. AAAAA+++++
- Add a missing point of view. Notice how news stories develop. Add a dimension that hasn’t been covered in your topic. Add value.
- Maximize use of images. Name images to match keywords or your topic. Re-use images to promote your post in social media. Add value.
- Encourage action. Use a Resource Box in your post, promote other posts inside your article, and use call a to action. Get something in exchange for value provided. Subscribe Now, Click Play, Read this, etc.
- Share your post on Social media. Start with the big dogs then work yourself down. Twitter > GooglePlus > Facebook > LinkedIn > StumbleUpon > etc.
- Post comments on popular websites. Subscribe for a BRAND NEW list of the ALL top blogs and social media websites to post comments for promotion. You want to post high quality comments and when your comment is approved you’ll get a link back to your NEW article.
- Post promote. Watch trending topics on social media, eventually a hash tag relevant to your article will trend again. When it does post another link BACK to your article. This is how you get your #HashTagHiJack on.
This is a partial list of the full Blog Post Process Cycle that I use to dominate search engines. There is a full list of websites that I will release with over 300 websites that you can use to promote your blog posts. There is also a list of 16 social media websites that I recommend you should create to promote your blog. This all comes free when you subscribe to Your Online Business Plan. Which FINALLY goes live TODAY!
I appreciate all the positive feedback it has taken me MONTHS to finish this FREE training. I believe that the value of this course is well over $1000 now that it is complete. If a client wanted me to create this same information I would charge them thousands of dollars. No doubt about it, this was A TON of work. My goal was to take maximizing value to the extreme.
AM I CRAZY TO GIVE IT ALL AWAY FOR FREE?
Premium Online Business Training including:
- Over 20 training videos
- 12 pages of detailed how-to information with step-by-step instructions
- Charts, Graphs, Images, proof, case studies, examples, THE WORKS
- My recomendations for beginners and people who want to build websites professionaly to make side money
- UNCOVERED: How I pay my bills online
- +In Depth analysis, Inspiration and Challenge
THE LINK IS FINALLY ACTIVE subscribe NOW and it’s all yours my friend.
Featured Blog Posts Subscribe for Free updates