Medea Benjamin was inspired to stand up for the victims of drone attacks. She was driven by a burning desire within herself to reach out and do something big that would make a difference. If you don’t agree with her that’s fine but you probably don’t know anyone who has been killed by a drone do you? Ok then.
When you are inspired cool things happen:
- You inspire others. I’m writing this article because Medea’s actions this week best personify my point.
- You can effortlessly create amazing stuff or content that will connect deeply with people.
If enthusiasm is the cure for depression then inspiration is the cure for writer’s block. If you have a business or a blog you need to attract new visitors daily in order to thrive. How do you think you are going to do it writing about what’s “safe” or politically correct? You have already tried that anyway how’s it working out for you?
I give you credit for reading this article because you are obviously interested in improving. Here’s my advice:
1. Be Legendary. Stop fearing failure, fear selling out. Have you ever watched that movie Braveheart? The scene where Mel Gibson is rallying his troops is all about the stuff of legends. Have you ever seen the movie Saving Private Ryan? Do you remember the scene where the soldier wound’t help his buddies and sat back and watched while they were ambushed? If you haven’t seen either movie then consider this, Martin Luther King only joined the Montgomery bus boycott after Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. She didn’t have to lead and he didn’t have to have her back.
2. Be genuine and don’t apologize for how you feel or who you are. If you don’t know it you are supposed to be here. There is a good reason why you are here, you need to discover it yourself, but do not let people dictate to you what your role on this planet is. Instead turn the tables and broadcast to the world your genuine uniqueness. We have been waiting anyway. Don’t govern yourself. Let it go. What would I be writing about if Medea Benjamin didn’t have the courage represent so hard?
3. Go Hard. Have you ever heard the saying, “Show up and show out.”? Well this is exactly what you need to do. Don’t candy coat or dilute your message give it to the world straight no chaser, no ice. People respond strongest to what is real, this is the secret that you will never discover until you finally try it, be careful you might like it.
1. Article must be 350+ words.
2. Article must be completely original and written by the individual submitting the article.
3. Article must be received by the deadline see the countdown clock.
4. Winner will be randomly selected, $50 will be provided via paypal.
5. Common sense is the rule here no editorial guidelines, etc.
To enter the contest:
3. Post a comment on this article below to confirm you’re in.
4. Email your submission to: contest <at> YourOnline.biz
Benefits of entering the contest:
1. Real inspiration.
2. A chance to win $50.
3. Free publicity for your article and online business.
4. Your online business needs a plan. A step by step guide to success online. Enter the contest and get a copy of your online business plan free. You need two things more than anything else to make it, a plan and a commitment to that plan. You provide the commitment I’ll give you a plan for free.
That’s it. The winner will be randomly selected and announced at the end of the contest. I’ll also write an update to this contest featuring the most compelling submissions and the winning article.